Saturday 22 November 2014

Sunset...

While having a cup of coffee in our balcony and relaxing after a long day. The view here is magnificent. Huge mountains from all direction. Hell lot of urbanization visible. As far as your naked eyes can see you will find huge infrastructure, mountains and blue sky with white clouds. Cool air brushes my hairs and make it messy. It’s cold in here but not yet cold as per Pune’s standards.
Today brings glimpses of winter with its gloomy blue sky with white clouds and silver line. I need more chilled out atmosphere so that I cuddle up in my favourite blanket and have hot steaming Maggie and read one of those romantic novel. I am born lazy. Whereas this weather makes me lazier.
Gradually as I sip my coffee the blue skies gushed into crimson orange and grey clouds. As my coffee reduced to half clouds turned darker grey with orange reddish sky. Never seen such a combination as such in this digital world. It seems as feel cold lava is released in the air. Weightless lava obviously, LOL.
Seeing this perfect evening the photographer inside me woke up. Took few snaps of sky and clouds.
Each day a new stuff, new development surprises me. A sunset can be so beautiful from home itself has never be in my fate till I came Pune. Thanks Pune for this alluring Sunset.
Later in the late evening it showered heavily. Making atmosphere colder. Nonstop rain. Rains in winter is like a special treat without any intentions to celebrate. My Beloved season, rainy season. Perfect to what I needed. Maggie, blanket, romantic novel and cuddle up. Wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment